- James Altucher’s Daily Practice
- Introspection, self-knowledge, self-care (as relates to goals, happiness, health, personal style, friends, etc.)
- Breaking things down into small, doable steps
- “Always be storytelling, always be vulnerable” — James Altucher again
- Reasons for diabetes management now –> invincibility wearing off
- Reasons for quitting smoking now –> personal anecdote about getting older, getting scared
- Associated benefits of getting fit: discipline, pride, routine, self-knowledge, strength, anti-aging, etc.
- Ramit’s notion of living a rich life and what that means to me; wanting to be able to enter Lena Hoschek and shop without looking at the prices.
- Fears: why do they stop me from doing things even after I have identified and dismissed them
- Female Friends / A Squad / A Tribe: why I think they’re important; why I don’t seem to have any; plans for making new ones; progress reports on how that’s going?
- Interviews with people I am scared to talk to
- Personal style as something that evolves: where am I know and how do I figure it out
- Interior design as a constant struggle against clutter and junk; also evolving, also about needs vs. wants, sentiment vs. style.
Written from Augarten, getting my Vitamin D